World OF Height
REGULATIONS AND RULES OF CONDUCT
The alpine gyms on the site are those presented in the guidebook "Alpine Gyms in the Tarvisio area" produced by: Alpine Julia Brigade and Military Ski and Mountaineering Instructors.
Please respect the following rules to safeguard the natural and historical environment of the Tarvisio Forest!
Climbing is an activity that involves accepting a certain amount of risk so those who participate in the sport do so on their own responsibility.
- Stationed only as long as necessary for climbing
- wear a helmet
- climbing untied is prohibited
- Know dynamic assurance methods and be able to apply them
- Hook all referral points, even when climbing with rope from above
- use CE-marked equipment
- use only whole and dynamic strings
- Accompany minors (responsible person)
- accompanying beginners (mountain guide/expert)